Thursday 10 December 2009

Final additional projects

I have now finished making my final changes to my projects here is an example of them:


  • Poster/Flyer






  • Album cover front







  • Album back cover







Overall i think the improvements and changes i have to these projects have been successful, the choice of colour schemes, types of texts and positioning etc also works really well with these projects. The flyer/poster i have created is simple yet effect, the dark background and picture really creates a contrast as i have used white text. I feel that this makes the text stand out and draws attention to the reader. My album cover really captures the style of the band we made our music video about, it portrays a typical boy rock band, as i have referred to earlier in my blog eg: Busted and Kasbian, this is conforming with typical stereotypes which also makes it successful. The colour scheme i used really work well with each other as the red draws attention and the white does also. I feel the effects that i have used on the texts also work very well as they are quite different to other types of text that i could of used, they also add a depth to the styling of the album cover, finally i think that the picture nicely fits in with the rest of the album. The back of the album cover also has the picture on and this makes it a little more interesting as there is something for the viewer to look at. I have also used different coloured texts this adds a difference to my other projects and therefore works as it does not look as consistent. Overall i am pleased with what i have created as i have developed skills that i never had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment