Monday 2 November 2009

Additional Project's

I have completed the magazine cover for my additional project, I feel that the magazine cover i have produced is reasonably good, but i will allow for change if i feel there is further room for improvement. Here is a picture of my project:




I really like the colours I have used in this project i feel that they really work well together and they fit in with the theme of the band. The positioning of the shapes, text and pictures i have used has also worked really well as it fits with the stereotype of a young male rock band, this is because they are seen to be a bit outrageous and wacky and by using the positioning i have used i feel it represents this to the viewer. Overall i am reasonably pleased with the magazine cover i have used, I now plan to start my CD cover for the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment