Tuesday 17 November 2009

Additional project (poster)

I have now started to use photo shop and i have started to create a better image for my poster, here is what i have created:
To create this i layered the photo of Tom, Liam and Callum over the background picture of the cloud and i then adjusted the brightness and contrast. The next step i took was to make a new layer and put it to the front of the piece. Then by using the paint bucket tool i filled the layer with black colouring and then i erased the edges out with a soft eraser. Too add detail to my poster i added some text, i then used the filter option and used blur tool and chose the option Gaussian to add effect to the text, this created a blur behind the text. I feel that this is a good starting point for my poster but i will now devlop my ideas and add further adujstments to it. I will add more text and possibly make the poster larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment