Tuesday 6 October 2009

Idea's for additional projects

As I already have stated before I will be doing a poster and a CD album cover for my additional projects. I am now going to research other magazine covers and album covers that I feel have relevance to my our music video, this is to give me ideas for what i actually want to create for my own. I will include pictures of our band that we are using ''not advised", by researching this it will allow me to see what is popular and will work the best to give me the best outcome possible. Here are a few pictures of the band that I like :



Here is a poster that features the band:



Here are some other ideas from other band's that i will take inspiration from in my own:
  • This is a magazine cover for vampire weekend, as you can see they have used a picture of the band as they are clearly the main focus, they have also used bold writing to draw attention the reader.




  • Here is the Artic Monkeys on the cover of a magazine, this cover is really effective again a picture of the band has been used, they have also used different coloured backgrounds and texts this is really effective as it is very eye-catching.






I have also been looking at album covers that already exists today, this enables me to have ideas for my own album cover i am going to produce, here are some covers that i feel are inspirational:



  • Here is vampire weekends album cover, i feel that this is very simple yet effective i would possibly consider doing something similar for my own project.






  • These to album covers are the kooks, i really like this covers because they are pictures that are simple but they clearly have a meaning behind them. I really like the idea of using pictures to create a album cover. However i need to look at


No comments:

Post a Comment